Trusted Labs is a recognized expert in embedded system security and innovative services such as mobile payment.
Our quality policy has contributed to this by fostering:
- technology and excellence
- long-term relationships and partnerships
Technology and Excellence
Trusted Labs’ focus on technology and excellence means we must constantly improve our expertise.
Trusted Labs has implemented a knowledge management policy which allows us to re-use knowledge and skills acquired - while maintaining strict confidentiality of client information.
Long-term Relationships and Partnerships
Trusted Labs aims to accompany its clients over the long term in their technology projects.
Our quality system enforces strong links with our clients through two commitments:
- we make sure the whole company integrates customer feedback;
- we manage customer relationships over time, taking into account past experiences.
Trusted Labs is commited to meeting its clients’ needs.
Security validation is often the last step before product launch. It is therefore critical to respect timing and react immediately to customer feedback - as defined in our quality policy.
The nature of Trusted Labs’ services - which involve interpretations - means impartiality is critical.
Trusted Labs commits to working without favoring any product or client - especially for those services that follow a standard set of requirements.
Our structure, management organization, and confidentiality rules ensure that Trusted Labs completes its jobs without bias.
Trusted Labs’ quality management system aims to meet all ISO/CEI 17025 requirements. Its main guidelines are:
- Hold regular management meetings to ensure that current and forthcoming projects, as well as improvement actions, are followed through;
- Master skills through clear procedures and communication on skills and experiences, and by applying a policy of internal training;
- Guarantee high quality in the content of documents, as well as our respect of rules such as those on confidentiality, by applying procedures and by supplying appropriate tools (templates, reference libraries, electronic document databases);
- Guarantee access to a complete record of key events in Trusted Labs operations;
- Check IT equipment and infrastructure, which are critical for Trusted Labs’ services;
- Ensure high quality when sub-contracting services;
- Ensure our responses to calls for tenders and contracts are technically, commercially, and strategically relevant;
- Complete projects (especially security validation projects) following clearly defined, documented methodologies that are known by all, to ensure results are relevant and can be duplicated;
- Know how to identify and handle non-conformities;
- Perform internal audits to check that procedures are respected and identify potential improvements.