Mobile Services Security
Mobile services will entail the first massive deployments of multi-provider, multi-application smart cards - raising many issues:
- How will the various application providers, which have very different security requirements, build mutual trust?
- How to maintain the security certifications of the secure elements that host mobile services - such as SIM cards - throughout their life cycle?
Trusted Labs helps you find solutions to these issues.
Trusted Labs has:
- provided security analyses to many customers;
- written reports on current mobile phone security - in particular for the French government;
- participated in the EPOMI collaborative project to develop a way of certifying multi-application SIM cards;
- participated in the BPass+ collaborative project, which defines how to deploy contactless transportation applications on NFC-enabled mobile phones.