Are you developing your card?
Trusted Labs’ GlobalPlatform-Compliance Tool checks for compliance, pinpointing any problems so you can correct them early on in the development life-cycle - saving time and money.
Are you ready to launch your card?
Reassure both buyers and issuers by showing them your cards are GlobalPlatform-compliant, using Trusted Labs’ GlobalPlatform-Compliance Tool.
Are you buying cards?
Make sure they are interoperable: Check that they conform with GlobalPlatform specifications using Trusted Labs’ GlobalPlatform-Compliance Tool.
Are you developing applications?
Trusted Labs’ GlobalPlatform-Compliance Tool checks for compliance, so you can ensure full portability across platforms.
Are you issuing cards?
Offer the best product to the end user: multi-application, scalable cards that are compliant with GlobalPlatform specifications, as verified by Trusted Labs’ GlobalPlatform-Compliance Tool.
Giving You the Tool You Need
Trusted Labs’ GlobalPlatform-Compliance Tool - in its most basic version - checks for both SIM and USIM card compliance with GlobalPlatform Card specification version 2.2, UICC configuration.
Extra packages are available for identified needs, or for building in the flexibility to define additional tests as the need arises.
Optional Test Packages
- SCP80: this is the ETSI authentication protocol required by GlobalPlatform 2.2 specifications - but not yet mandatory in GlobalPlatform test scripts.
Avoid incompatibility by making sure you are compliant in this area, too.
- 1000 Extra Tests: Trusted Labs has developed 1,000 tests to check mainly for correct APDU syntax and robustness.
Get an edge over your competitors by showing your APDUs are correct and robust.
- Mapping Guidelines: this is the configuration defined by GlobalPlatform for banking cards.
Profit from the mobile banking craze by making sure your SIM/USIM cards can host banking applications.
- Upgrade to TL CAT Test Script Editing: Can your proprietary functions work correctly in a GlobalPlatform environment? What if your card is used in an unusual way?
Customize the tool to address your specific concerns by adding your own test scripts.
What If I Fail Some Tests?
If you fail one or more tests, it means you have work to do.
First, you need to figure our why you failed the test. Is there a problem with your code - and what exactly is the problem?
Once you have identified the problem, you need to figure out how to solve it. How can you re-design your card to address that problem?
Trusted Labs has been working in GlobalPlatform’s Card Compliance Working Group for the last 2 years. We therefore have an intimate knowledge of both the specification and the test plan, and offer our expertise to help you:
- understand test failures;
- define how to solve them.
Is the Tool Easy to Use?
While the interface is user friendly, Trusted Labs ensures you can exploit the tool to the fullest, training you to:
- use the tool properly,
- design test suites,
- exploit all the tool’s possibilities,
- interpret test results,
- configure the tool.
- a trustworthy tool that has already been tried and tested by numerous satisfied customers;
- a flexible tool that takes into account users’ specific needs, allowing tests to be modified;
- a scalable tool that evolves with user needs, allowing new tests to be added.
Trusted Labs’ GlobalPlatform-Compliance tool is following the GlobalPlatform certification process – which will enable cards that have passed the test scripts with this tool to be officially recognized as being “GlobalPlatform compliant”. The tool is expected to be certified at GlobalPlatform’s next Test Fest organized in October 2010.