TL CAT automates all time-consuming and repetitive tasks, offering:
- a systematic test methodology supported by a testing environment;
- support for traceability and coverage assessment;
- compatibility with Common Criteria certifications (ATE class).
With TL CAT, testers are free from repetitive chores, and can focus on the value-added tasks which require their specific know-how: imagining how their product could be misused, and devising tests to find out how it would react.
Use TL CAT for:
- system testing
- unit testing
- Common Criteria evaluations.
Trusted Labs Computer-Assisted Testing
- TL CAT Test Generator: incremental services to efficiently develop high-quality test suites
- TL TM: a user-friendly environment for managing test scripts (selective and incremental execution, generating test reports, etc.)
- TL CAT Docs Generator: toolbox for developing semi-formal documents and specifications, suitable for preparing high-quality documents for evaluations - e.g. generating traceability links, cross-coverage tables, and Common Criteria documentation
- Dedicated libraries for cryptography, automatic test generation, and support of GlobalPlatform features.
About TL TM
TL TM ("Trusted Labs Test Manager") is at the core of TL CAT, and offers:
Smooth transition towards higher levels of automation and coverage
- Level 1: powerful test scripting (standard language constructs augmented by high-level features)
- Level 2: support in defining oracles (by designing models of the application)
- Level 3: automatic generation of test scripts (based on test case patterns, combinatorial variants and APDU description).
High-quality test scripts and documentation
- automatic generation of test documents with browsing facilities and reliable coverage information
- higher levels of coverage through higher levels of automation
- traceability links to facilitate understanding and justification of test scripts.
Easier test script management and maintenance
- structured test scripts for a better management of large testing bases
- test libraries available for GlobalPlatform UICC configuration testing.
- GIE-Sesam Vitale
- Pay-TV operators
- Telecom operators